Welcome to my blog! I’m a photographer based in Orange County, California. Wedding photography is what I specialize in but I love capturing ALL the special moments life has to offer! This blog serves as my online journal where I’ll post pictures from my most recent photo shoots, share my favorite “YouTube” videos, post adorable pictures of my dogs (yes, I’m one of “those” people), and talk about anything else I feel like! Take a look around…I hope you enjoy your time here!
So, a few of my friends tagged me on Facebook with the “25 Random Things” that’s been getting passed around on there and I’ve been really lagging on getting around to doing a post about it. I’ve been busy with getting albums designed, meeting new perspective clients, and the oh-so-fun house stuff (said with a little bit of sarcasm). We had the painters come and paint the entire inside of our house and that took nearly 2 weeks!!! As you can imagine, I wasn’t in the best of moods sharing my house with the painters. But now they are gone and I feel like my home is “my” home again :-)
But back to the whole “25 Things” post. The reason why I’m doing “25 Random Things About Doug” is that today is his birthday!!! I thought it would be fun to let everyone get to know my hubby a little more..let’s hope he feels the same :-)
Here we go!
1. He is 33 years old today.
2. His favorite things are the NY Yankees, NY Jets, and Mochi our furbaby.
3. He is currently obsessed with Ruger Chocolate Wafers and eats at least two packs a day.
4. Normally, he’s a very mild mannered guy. But not when he watches the Jets and Yankees play…he go’s bananas and yells and screams at the TV…when they do good…and when they do bad.
5. He’s really cute :-)
6. He likes to sing and dance in the car while he is driving. Pop-and locking is his favorite move to do even though technically, he doesn’t know how to :-)
7. He’s really smart…like the smartest person I know. Whenever I have a question..about ANYTHING..99% of the time he knows the answer to it. Which by the way, totally turns me on :-)
8. He smells good :-)
9. He is a perfectionist…sometimes to a fault.
10. He is probably the only husband in this whole entire universe that does NOT let his wife buy/choose clothes for him. The few items that I have bought him, have somehow been left behind at his parents house…in New York.
11. He is the sweetest guy and all of my family and friends love him!
12. When you ask him a simple question, be prepared for a long winded detailed response. e.g. “How much would something like that cost?” Doug: “Well, it depends. if market conditions are in line with blah, blah, blah, and if the cost of oil is this and if the banks do that, then x,y, and z. But if we have a bear market and stockbrokers are late for work that day, then blah, blah, blah. (Doug sounds a lot smarter when answering questions but you get the point, right?)
13. He is sooo unselfish and always makes me feel loved and special.
14. He kisses Mochi more than he kisses me…this is a fact! But…I’m okay with it…most of the time :-)
15. I envy his soft jet black hair. My hair is coarse and feels like straw while his feels like smooth silk.
16. When he laughs really hard, his eyes get teary and his nose gets runny…I think this is totally adorable for some reason!
17. He has the cutest puppy dog eyes I’ve ever seen :-)
18. He loves his parents very much and calls them religiously every Sunday evening.
19. His favorites foods are pickles, salami, New York bagels and pizza, and Coke (the drink)
20. He is the most dedicated worker and in the 6 years that I’ve been with him, i think he has only called in sick to work twice.
21. LOL..he also likes being lazy after work and on the weekends and just likes to hang out and watch TV with me and Mochi. Maybe this is due to how hard he works :-)
22. His favorite music is anything that played on the radio during his college years..Dave Matthews, Blues Traveler, Green Day, etc.
23. He’s never eaten a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich! I know…kind of hard to believe, right?
24. He’s had the same haircut for over 10 years…he doesn’t like change if you couldn’t already tell :-) And he’ll probably continue to have the same hair cut for another 60′something years..assuming he still has hair :-)
25. He is extremely loved by his wife and is adored and treasured more than he will ever know!
I love you honey! Happy 33rd Birthday!