Welcome to my blog! I’m a photographer based in Orange County, California. Wedding photography is what I specialize in but I love capturing ALL the special moments life has to offer! This blog serves as my online journal where I’ll post pictures from my most recent photo shoots, share my favorite “YouTube” videos, post adorable pictures of my dogs (yes, I’m one of “those” people), and talk about anything else I feel like! Take a look around…I hope you enjoy your time here!
So I’ve been on somewhat of a self imposed blog hiatus…forgive me please! It’s back to regular blogging today…I promise!
What better way to reenter the blogging world than with Christine & Paul’s beautiful wedding?! There were so many special moments through out their day but some of my favorites were:
1. The letter that Christine wrote to Paul…well, it really wasn’t so much a letter as it was a diary of every eventful moment in their relationship. When I say every I mean EVERY…like Christine noted all the times they went on a date, what they did on the date, who was there, etc. That took a lot of time, thought, and effort! True love I tell you!
2. When Christine walked down the aisle she never looked up…at first I didn’t know why but I figured it out soon enough. She was on the brink of just bursting into tears and had she looked up and locked eyes with Paul, it would have been over :-)
3. When Christine & Paul honored their parents during their ceremony, they were both overcome with emotion as was everybody else. It was beautiful to see and I have to admit Christine said she caught me wiping a tear myself during that part of the ceremony…what can I say? I’m a sucker for special moments with the bride and groom…especially when parents are involved!
4. Christine’s dance with her dad. It started just like any other father/daughter dance and then mid way broke into a medley of “Ice Ice Baby” and “Stayin’ Alive”. The best part was their matching sunglasses :-)
4. Maid of honor speech by Christine’s sister. It wasn’t a speech actually…Christine’s sister wrote a SONG and performed it (guitar and all) for the entire audience. It was heartfelt, touching, and also hilarious at times. She wins best “speech” ever…hands down!
Just wanted to congratulate Christine & Paul for having one of the most heartfelt weddings ever! It was beautiful to witness not only your love for each other, but the love for your family & friends and their love for you as well :-) I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon in Prague & Milan guys!
Now for some of my favorite moments from the day :-) Enjoy everyone! I’ll be back again soon with some more blog goodies!
I loved Christine’s fuschia shoes!
I love bright & colorful images…
But also love dark & moody too!
The first look…there is something about this image of Christine making her way to Paul that I love…
I love first looks…not only does it take the “edge” off for the couple, it’s also a special time for them to share before the wedding day begins.
Love this bridal party image! It would have been perfect if the sun wasn’t casting shadows but whatevs…I still like it!
I loved this location right in the middle of Downtown LA…perfect balance of city & nature!
Love the simplicity of this image with the black background…I think this will be beautiful in their wedding album!
LOOVVEEE this one!
I love seeing a bride & groom walking in the city!
Christine’s flower girls were not only adorable but compliant as well…two of the best traits flower girls can have :-)
Feeling a bit redundant here but I love this image of Christine at the church before the ceremony!
I love me a PINK wedding!!!
How gorgeous is this the First Congregational Church of Los Angeles??
Love this moment with Christine and her bridesmaids right before the ceremony…
Another image that I think will be beautiful in their album!
At this point it took all the strength in my tear ducts to not let the river of tears come out!
Finally, husband and wife!
I love this candid moment right after the ceremony as Christine & Paul thanks their guests!
They had their reception at the beautiful Wilshire Grand Hotel.
Loved the rainbow color scheme of their candy bar!
Thanks to the following vendors for making Christine & Paul’s wedding wonderful!
Ceremony Venue : First Congregational Church of Los Angeles
Reception Venue : Wilshire Grand Hotel
Coordinator : Tara Wang of Events Plus
Cake : Cakery Bakery
Florist : La Fleur
Videographer : LA Color (Taky Cheung)
MC/DJ : James Baek of Valentine
Lighting: LA Color
Photobooth: Sparkle Photobooth
Transportation : Crown Limos